Resin Bound Driveways
At FRS Driveways we pay attention to detail, enhancing the look of your drive through quality and detail.
Every resin bound drive we complete offers a perfect finish that improves the appearance and perceived value of your property.
What is Resin Bound?
A resin bound driveway provides a more attractive finish than that of concrete. This material is better for the environment, requires minimal maintenance and adds real value to your home. Results offer a hard wearing surface that looks stunning.
Specifically, a resin bound driveway is comprised of dried stones encased in a unique liquid resin. We apply the resin to the surface after it’s been fully prepared. From here, it will cure and harden leaving you with an attractive, long-lasting surface. A resin bound drive is suitable for those on foot and light vehicle traffic. Parking your car here is no problem.
Why Choose Resin Bound?
Here are just some of the benefits:
- We offer a wide choice of steadfast colours that don’t fade no matter what the weather
- A sealed surface means there’s no need to sweep loose stones or top up a gravel drive
- Our resin bound drives are hard-wearing, able to tolerate pedestrians and vehicles
- They look fantastic and require minimal maintenance
- The surface is firm, flat and offers a high anti-slip rating
- Resin bound is resistant to any oil and petrol spillages
- Your new driveway will be 100% porous meaning no puddles or water marks
Why not get a new resin bound driveway today our team are highly qualified and trained personnel who can help give your home the look it deserves.
Resin bound is perfect if what you desire is something low maintenance that looks fantastic. At FRS Driveways we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and outstanding workmanship. Give us a call today on 01904 894563. We guarantee to beat any like for like quote.